How to Work With Me
- Meeting in person or by phone
- An unbiased advocate to help you evaluate your situation and your options.
- Valuable information about eldercare issues.
- Referrals to facilities, caregivers, and other professionals.
- Support for maintaining life balance while providing care.
- A written report within 24 hours of my suggestions and insights
When It's Time For A Change
Perhaps the time has come to make changes. I can help you look at every option and alternative. I may have ideas that you haven't considered.
After reviewing your situation, we can:
- Review healthcare needs
- Review payment sources
- Consider preferences such as pets, activities, building layout, and the general "culture" of each building.
My clients often have a limited amount of time available to make choices about senior living. This is especially true if they are living out of town, and have only a few days to help before they return to work and other obligations. I can help you make the most of your time by arranging tour appointments, and navigating decisions.