Navigating senior care options can be so time-consuming and confusing. I know how you feel -I have helped many clients find the right care setting for their loved ones. With over 20 years of experience in the world of senior living, I am looking forward to helping you find the right solutions for your situation.
Are My Services Right for You?
Services are geared towards helping you find the best senior care solution for you or a loved one - whether that is home care, assisted living care, memory care, etc. A few examples:
- Your loved one had a major life event (injury, wondering from memory loss, safety concern) and you need immediate help assessing their safety at home.
- Families that are overwhelmed by their options for senior care, and need to make a decision quickly but can't make sense of it all.
- Help to determine the right assisted living care facility that's within your budget and needs.
If you or a loved one need an advocate to guide you through your options for senior care, I can help you.
"Working with Barb was a breath of fresh air. She took a very scary and emotional situation and broke it down into bite size pieces for us." - Katrina
Initial Needs Evaluation
- Every client/non-client begins with a needs evaluation.
- 15 minute call about you or your loved one's current situation, including your concerns and ideas.
- You'll leave the call with a few quick ideas and initial thoughts on how to move forward regardless if we work together.
- I'll propose a few options for my services depending on your needs assessed in the call.
- No pressure or obligation- I love to hear from families that are helping loved ones!
Senior Care Consultation
- We begin with a meeting to conduct a thorough evaluation of you or your loved one's health & current condition.
- Quick guidance given at the meeting so you can get started.
- Written report of my findings with professional recommendations for care.
- Assistance with choosing the best senior care facility for your family's needs and budget.
- The benefit of my wide network of connections in the senior living business. I know a lot of providers, pastors, doctors, and nurses!
Hourly Consulting Service
- Hourly consulting is a fit for people who need a minimal amount of guidance from me.
- A meeting in person or by phone.
- An advocate who understands what you are facing, and can help you quickly.
- Valuable information about eldercare issues.
- Information about how to pay for assisted living or caregiving, and what it will cost.
Ready to get started? The next step is to schedule your initial evaluation call with me. By the end of this call, I can confidently tell you if I'm able to help you, and if I'm not able to help then I'll make a few recommendations for you on where to go next for the best advice.
I want to help you find the very best care at a price that is within your means. Whatever your budget and needs, please reach out.