CliftonStrengths Coaching for Senior Care Teams
Empower individuals, decrease turnover, and increase morale.
Happy Caregivers Provide Better Care to Seniors
Many professional caregivers are highly dissatisfied. Leading to poor morale, high turnover, and frustrated managers. Let us empower your team through Clifton Strenthsfinder coaching. Through this program, your team will understand their unique strengths and how to apply them. This results in better team communication and people who feel equipped to make a difference.
Does this describe you or your team...
- I spend so much time interviewing I never get to focus on my real passion - the residents.
- Another CNA quit today because another business offered them better pay.
- My team members can't get along, the work environment here isn't very enjoyable.
- My staff is so unfocused and frustrated, they aren't providing very good care to our residents.
- Staff is constantly calling in sick, I never get a night off. I'm burnt out and don't see a clear path ahead.
If any of these scenarios describe your facility then Steps to Senior Care Strengths Coaching can help you.
"I feel like I received an instruction book for the staff I have worked with for years. In two short hours you brought our team of supervisors comfort, understanding, laughter and many AHA moments." - Rhonda, Imboden Creek Health Services
Seniors Deserve Our Best Care
Steps to Senior Care provides Clifton Strengthsfinder coaching services. Bring your team together, and help them reach their full potential. Your staff will gain insight into their personalities that will forever change the way they interact with others.
Understand your strengths and how to use them for success.
Gain practical strategies to deal with difficult circumstances.
Understand how you're a part of a bigger picture for your life and others.
Become passionate about your strengths and how those apply to your life.
RN & Certified Clifton Strengths Coach
There is no greater value than a team that works well together and understands their role in caring for others.
I understand how frustrating and overwhelmed you feel managing a team with high turnover, low satisfaction, and little engagement. You've tried many different strategies to fix the problem, but none have worked well. It's time for a new strategy - CliftonStrengths coaching.
I'm an RN with over 20 years of experience, mostly within the assisted living/nursing home industry. In 2001, I read "Now, Discover Your Strengths" (one of the first Gallup Strengths books) and it changed the way I viewed my life and my career. I was so excited to think that some of my "quirks" were talents and strengths! I've spent the last 18 years studying CliftonStrengths and offering private consultations and workshops. Let me help your team discover their strengths and in turn, improve their performance.
Clifton Strengthsfinder Coaching Services
Unlock the potential of your team by providing them the opportunity to identify their strengths, and understand how to use them to be happier and more successful. People who use their CliftonStrengths are:
- 6x as likely to be engaged in their jobs
- 6x as likely to strongly agree that they have the opportunity to do what they do best every day.
- 3x as likely to report having an excellent quality of life.
Choose a package that is right for you and/or your team and call today.
- We start with defining your goals and aspirations for coaching.
- Strengthsfinder coaching includes a strengths "debrief"- what does your report tell you, what do your strengths mean?
- Learn how to leverage your unique strengths to help gain clarity and move forward.
- We work together to dream big, and set big goals that you can reach!
- Explore steps from improving your own life to impacting those around you!
- Assess where your team is excelling and where they can improve.
- Understand how each person's strengths guide their productivity and performance.
- Learn about each other's strengths, and make sure each team member has an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Look at building synergy and momentum by seeing challenges through the lens of strengths.
- Create enthusiasm and generosity in your team by taking the time and effort to explore "what's right" about each person that you work with!
- Achieve strategic objectives by leveraging the unique strengths combinations of your leadership team!
- Have meaningful discussions about your biggest challenges and how to overcome them.
- Experience interactive sessions that help you apply new insights and strategies immediately.
- Make realistic plans to help your team become "Strengths-Based".
Getting Started is Easy
Schedule a Call
We'll discuss your current situation, how I can help, and next steps.
Make a Plan
I'll send you my recommendations for getting started.
Your team feels known, encouraged, and equipped to use their strengths for a better work-life.
I would recommend Barb's coaching to anyone feeling lost, or anyone with a complex problem - she can help you find your way. - Joe L
Barb had the God-given ability to see my blind spots and come alongside me with specific directions as well as encouraging me with confidence that was very empowering. - Paula Y