Let's Have Coffee
- Initial meeting in person or by phone
- An unbiased advocate to help you evaluate your situation and your options.
- Valuable information about eldercare issues.
- Referrals to facilities, caregivers, and other professionals.
- Support for maintaining life balance while providing care.
- A written report within 24 hours of my suggestions and insights
When It's Time For A Change
$65 per hour/ $200 per 4 hour package
Perhaps the time has come to make changes. I can help you have confidence in your decisions by helping you look at every option and alternative.
Maybe it's time for help at home, or a move to a senior living community that can better care for your loved one.
Because I know what to look for, and have experience in choosing senior care, I can save you hours of time and frustration! After reviewing your situation, we can:
- Determine your best options
- Assess your loved ones healthcare needs
- Review payment sources
- Consider preferences such as pets, activities, building layout, and the general "culture" of each building.
I will find out which facilities are likely to meet the needs of your loved one. I then make calls or visits to determine if they have available beds or apartments for you, and will feel like a good fit for your loved one and your family. All you have to do then is take a tour, and make a choice from a narrowed list of options.
Many times my clients are only able to spend a weekend or a limited amount of time helping their loved one transition to Senior Care after a fall or change in health status. Having an advocate advisor do the leg work and gather information is invaluable to making this transition less intimidating and more "doable".